Thursday 24 July 2008

Holidays.........anyone??????






Pictures : The so called paradise on earth!!!!! . . . And I'm soon going to be there!




Well, I love to travel! So I cannot certainly get through the year without at least two or three!!
So, I hear you ask.....where am I going? In around two weeks time I will be on the beatiful Island of Zaknthos, partying away my stresses of life. . . . . . so excited!


Lying a short distance of the North-western tip of the Peloponesse and South of the Islands Of Kerkira, Kefalonia, Paxi and Lafkada, Zakynthos (more commonly known as Zante) is the sixth of the seven Ionian Isles known as the Eptannissa. Unlike the islands in the Aegean that are mostly rocky outcroppings, the islands of the Ionian sea are lush and green.

I shall be visiting that part of Zakynthos called Laganas . . . and I absolutely cannot wait!!!!


Isola d'oro! Fior di Levante!

No comments: