Sunday 3 August 2008

Well an truly a fashion icon??????***






I think so! Since I have been on blogger, which isn't very long, I very soon came across a womans blog.....who from looking at her rather large array of pictures on her blog and her fotolog, have seen straight away what a beautiful, sexy and stylish girl she really is . Her stunning face and features, truly gorgeous hair and to complete her look....her quirky and vintage sense of styles has really wowed me . She is well and truly my muse......(after alexa chung!)........I give you GO BABY. Or formally known as GRETA ARIENTI . The most stylish woman in Milan??????? I would definately say so. . . .ans here are some of the pictures that have amazed me so much..(not taken by me)......now get ready to love her!

Kisses for Greta

5 comments:

GRETA CARLA ARIENTI said...

darling
i'm onoreted for everithing u say abaut me
thanks u very much u are so sweety!!!!

a big kiss
for u

love
greta

Becca said...

HAHAHAHA, she's nothing special

look at her nose, shes ugly

GRETA CARLA ARIENTI said...

HUAHUAUAHUH

darling
u have reason
but i love my nose
i'm so sorry
ahuahuahaahuahuahuahuahua

Coco_mademoiselle said...

Greta darling, I really wish I had a comment approval thing on my blog or something. Who this is, I have no idea??????

But anyway, you know you're fabulous darling and beautiful, I'm glad you can laugh about it love

you're doing good job at not been bothered!

kisses

GRETA CARLA ARIENTI said...

daling it's not a problem
ahuahahah
dont' worry ahahah!
i love my long nose

it's so perfect

ahuahuahauaaaahu

thanks very much u are always sweety

big kiss for u
love

greta