Sunday 7 September 2008

Boudoir Collection - Topshop

Leather Oversized clutch
Cornelli Embellished Top
Gladiator Elastic Belt

ABIGAIL Sandal Boot

Lace Dress


Now, I have absolutely fell in love with this collection. Every piece is, I find, absolutely adorable. I'm loving especially the ABIGAIL Sandal Boots and the Cornelli Embellished Top..........I know what my midweek treat this week will be!

So, indulge yourself too with Boudoir, a decadent new style that will entice you in seconds .

Soften up a black sleeveless biker jacket with and a pair of snake skin pin-up shorts with a sheer ruffled shirt and nude stilletos, or add a razor-sharp edge to a slinky body-con dress by adding a shrunken tuxedo jacket, and the racy mesh leopard leggings tucked into a pair of fabulous boots or killer heels .



See the full collection at Topshop.com

2 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

I love the belt. I may have to go and pick one up in store.

Duqesiiita said...

pasee
besiitos
liinda fotooss
t pasas x el mioo:)