Saturday 6 September 2008

Natasha Khan, AKA Bat for lashes, poses for the NYT





What can I say.........I LOVE this woman. A lot .


Natasha Khan of Bat For Lashes, Kazu Makino of blonde redhead, Sean Lennon, Earl GreyHound and other indie-cred artistes pose for NYT's The Fusionistas spread.

Bat For Lashes also scored an opening slot for Radiohead and
Khan is covering the Cure on a new compilation,and the follow-up to 2006's Fur & Gold.

Bat for Lashes are heaven for the ears, so I share with youmy favoutite song;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1wnOUH2jk8

4 comments:

Becca said...

"What's a girl to do?", YES!
I agree, fantastic song :)

Coco_mademoiselle said...

Yyyeeessssssssss, "Sarah" is another of my favourites.

Truly fabulous

Abby said...

I like her style alot
like she is sorta playing dress ups all the time.

thanks for the nice comment you left me.

Nemerae said...

I love the second and the last pictures! she looks really beautifuL :)
Thanks for your comment, byee
xx